View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Hello and thanks for the add 

Post Hello and thanks for the add
Hi there. My name is Tina and I am very new to 4x4'ing, just getting my Jeep late last year. I have been fortunate enough to do the 4WDABC basic wheeling wisely and recovery courses so I know just enough to get myself into trouble probably. :) I would love to learn more about what my Jeep can do, such as trail runs and rock climbing so I am looking forward to meeting some people in real life! My Jeep is a 2021 2dr Wrangler JL- manual with a 3.5 lift and 35" tires and a winch.

Thanks again for the add and can't wait to meet you all.

Fri May 21, 2021 2:12 pm

Post Re: Hello and thanks for the add
Hey Tina, welcome to the forum. Hopefully one day soon we can meet as a large group in person. Nice little Jeep, and build you have there. Good to know some are still buying manuals.

"I don't care about time or money but I'm overworked and underpaid." John Mellencamp, 2014

"Isn't it amazing what you can accomplish, When you don't let the nation get in your way" Gord Downie, 1998. RIP.

Sat May 22, 2021 12:00 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome. Once we're able to travel outside of our local health regions, I'm sure that we'll get out for at least a day-jaunt to somewhere beautiful. If it's July (God, I'm hoping that it's sooner), we may be able to get over to Indian Arm/Norton Lake, and will certainly be able to get up to Peaches & Cream falls, and beyond, or try for Wilson Lake (depending on logging) - even a trip up to Showh/Cougar Lakes and a short walk through 900 year old cedars. It's been so long since I've been out that there are tons of possibilities that would make for a fabulous day - don't even need there to be any technical 4x4ing.

Sat May 22, 2021 2:10 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks oh that all sounds like so much fun .... can’t wait!!!

I learned to drive oh so many years ago on a manual and thought it wouldn’t be much different but I am learning differently when it comes to 4 lo ;)

Sat May 22, 2021 3:33 pm

Welcome to the Herd. Looking forward to meet you and your Jeep :)

RIP FJ Cruiser
<O===O>

Mon May 24, 2021 2:19 am

Hi Tina. I was one of the trainers for your Wheeling Wisely training. Seems you found our little team of wheelers. Welcome. I am sure there will be fun times once things settle a bit in the world.

VA7BZB

Wed May 26, 2021 6:44 am
Profile WWW

Hey! Nice to see you here!! Yes I sure hope so ... really want to get out there and learn some more.

Sat May 29, 2021 9:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]