View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
AC intermittent 
4x4 Wannabe

Post AC intermittent
Hi

We are having a problem with the ac in our 2008 JKU Rubicon. it will work intermittently and randomly. The AC button doesn't always cause the light to light up and the compressor doesn't always work with the light on but sometimes works when the light is off. Our mechanics scan tool shows a code b10c1 ( ac switch stuck). we bought a used heater control panel from a wrecker it didn't help. (he said it would need to be programmed at the dealer?) also bought a brand new one online from a mopar dealer (there was no mention of it needing to be programmed) but it didn't work either. I haven't been able to find much help via Google as to fixes but have run across a few others with the same problem. just hoping someone here may have had experienced this issue and can shed some light on a simple fix. other than that the options seem to be to replace the CAB module or TIPM.

Thanks Tanya and Dave

Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:04 pm
4x4 Addict

Post Re: AC intermittent
Sorry I forgot to phone you back before I left for Oregon. I can check when I get to work on Tuesday with the code info as to which switch and common problems.

Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:18 pm
Profile WWW
4x4 Wannabe

Post Re: AC intermittent
It is ok rick we knew you were heading out the next morning. It is not a huge panic other than it has been at the mechanics for two weeks with the dash taken apart.

I am driving the truck

in the meantime dave mentioned it should get the lift kit done while it is sitting down there.

I have not figured out if the mere mention of that means get it or not lol

Tanya

Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]